Friday 6 November 2009

Hisham Oumlil: Autumn/Winter 2009

PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket

Ok, it’s been a long time since I blogged, I'm sorry. I'm back now. With a few changes, I spoke to a few people and they recommend I should write a bit less, my blogs become a bit wordy with huge chunks of text. So I'm reluctantly giving that a shot with my new post. I was looking for something to blog about and I came across Hisham Oumlil. A Moroccan born designer who in opinion tailors his pieces of clothing as if they were bespoke pieces. What I admire about the collection is that it focuses on classics. You can’t go wrong with any of peices, they are all essential and they can all be adapted to a variety of styles. If like me you hate shopping, because it’s a bit of a mission and it’s expensive. If you buy classics, you can mix and match them with what you already have in wardrobe. And this is what I like about Hisham Oumlil’s collection. For this collection he took inspiration from the 2007 film No Country for Old Men.In the collection you have coats, jackets, blazers and waistcoats. His colour palette is bold and sombre ranging from browns, greys to striking blues and yellows. Fabrics were on trend working with velvet, velour and leather. Also keeping the winter classic fabric of wool. Footwear came in the likes of boots and gentlemanly classic lace-ups. I'm in love with the collection and in love with his Spring 2010/2011, which I will blog about very soon.

PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket




PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket


What you think?

2 comments:

  1. hey u finally blogged! very nice! im loving especially the image on the left on the last row and the right on the second row! i also love the bags! hot!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fav is the right on the second plus the guy wearing it..love the leather jacket.

    ReplyDelete